Build Your Brand in 3 Days
In June, 2020..... The idea of "Partners Connect" was conceived after I concluded a week online training on "building your message" on credit. (I couldn't pay as at the time of training).
My Coaching 👨🏽🏫 skill caught a new kind of fire 🔥 (Passion) and I immediately launched out. That is one of the best decision I took in this year of the "lockdown".
Partners Connect - a 3-day intensive training to help individuals with business ideas build their brands to attract paying customers.
The first class of 8 was filled with 80% students who have been home and looking for means to start a business or work on an existing business idea. (They were all admitted on scholarship into the training with a commitment to start something immediately after the training).
The second class started few weeks later with entrepreneurs who could afford to pay just 2k and a student (still free)
Already, the feedback from participants has been so exciting. It is giving me some butterfly kind of joy that they are excited with their new experiences and about 70% are thriving with the new or existing businesses.
These feelings give me that extra joy as a Coach.
The self belief, risk taking, the brainstorming sessions, the commitment to a business are all a worthy adventure.
I am inviting you to take the advantage of this intensive brand building class that will help you to discover, develop, deploy and deliver the goods you desire to the right paying customers.
Benefits
Self Assessment
Starting a profitable business brand
Digital Marketing
Customer Attraction Strategies.
Cost = $10
(training materials and one on one coaching session)
Call Now: +2347062277579
Very Limited Space.

Comments