Nigeria of My Dreams
I would b posting some of my write ups from the Nigeria Centenary TGIC weekly Competitions on my blog and some other creative writing or speeches that can stir us to live/lead a good life and to project Nigeria Image for good. Happy Reading and Happy Learning.
I Have a Dream that one day;
*Nigeria
becomes a nation where we live for ourselves, a people with good morals and
positive attitude for growth and development.
*Nigeria’s National Integration is successful
*Nigeria will have abundant Peace and justice shall reign supreme
*Nigeria Citizens will all be patriotic
*Nigerians minds are renewed and our mentalities are changed so as to
transform the system.
*There is peace and unity in Nigeria
*Love which is the only thing we owe each other surpasses our
religious, ethnic and tribal differences in Nigeria
*Nigerian People will aspire for public offices because of the desire
to serve and make the Country Better and not to enrich themselves
*There is integrity, honesty, transparency in Nigeria
*In Nigeria, Corruption will no longer be the order of the day
*There would be fair and equitable distribution of wealth in Nigeria
*In Nigeria our Security will be water-tight
*The Nigerian People are not afraid in their own homes
*Nigeria’s Infrastructures and Systems will work perfectly,
*Power supply is constant, roads and other infrastructure works.
*Nigeria’s Private businesses thrive because there is constant power
*There is steady power supply and generators can only be seen in
history books in Nigeria
*In Nigeria there is reward and adequate compensation for those willing
and able to work.
*Nigerians Joblessness is a thing of the past
*Nigeria’s youths would not only be given the freedom of speech but also
of expression.
*Young men and women with vision, strength, talent and skills would
begin to play a fundamental role in deciding the future of Nigeria.
*The Law, Our Law is in full effect and respected by all Nigerians
*Everyone obeys the law in Nigeria
*Nigeria’s Leaders are Visionary and Change driven
*In Nigeria Everything Works Well
*Nigeria is truly Prosperous
WHAT I WILL BE WILLING TO DO TO MAKE MY DREAM FOR NIGERIA COME TRUE?
*I will like to live a life that shows an example of a patriotic
Nigerian and try to teach and preach to people one on one about my dream
*Practice integrity and excellence with every chance I get.
*I will work smart at fulfilling my personal dreams and purpose so I
can be of help to others.
*I will try to leverage
influence for change anywhere I find myself in Nigeria.
*I am willing to serve in my own small way, be it in an office, in a
bank or wherever i find myself.
*To treat people equally regardless of tribe, religion and gender.
*To always put service first before reward.
*To be faithful, loyal and honest.
*Show love to everyone no matter the religion and tribe.
*Be a great ambassador and a role model in my little way Keep positive
and believe we shall get there sooner than we expect.
*Pray tirelessly that the zeal for a great nation doesn't die without
actualizing it.
*Sensitize my fellow Nigerians on the need to work to actualize same
goals for the great Nigeria we all hope for.
*I will be willing to speak to people and encourage them to believe in
a better Nigeria and also lead by example
*Get closer to the corridor of power and actively per take in politics.
*Counseling and helping to instill value and discipline
*Work with likeminded people to start doing something no matter how
small now
*Change the mindset of the youths of Nigeria by changing their value
system.
*The end justifies the means, I am ready to do what it takes as long as
there's a plan
*Work, vote, PRAY, speak positively about my Nigeria and criticize less
the leaders but also pray for more wisdom.
*Work to the best of my ability to help reduce unemployment and
encouraging entrepreneurship through equity investment participation for
creating and financing creative ideas
*Fight corruption and continue to pray against it
*Brainstorm and discuss with intelligent minds on concrete feasible ways to move
our Nation forward and strategically execute the resultant outcomes.
*Changing myself, because we all need to change our thoughts and
attitudes about Nigeria and I’ll start.
*I am ready to volunteer, to serve as a change agent, passionate to
enforce Biblical values.
*I will do whatever it takes, except violence
*I will register to vote and vote accordingly and contributes to
debate.
*Every day I study to be knowledgeable so I can teach others and
contribute to national topical issues accordingly.
*The end justifies the means, I am ready to do what it takes as long as
there's a plan
*I will pass the baton of transformational leadership to the next
generation by sharing the visions of a New Nigeria with everyone I can.
*The little good/bad you do, has a large impact on nation building, so
get it right if you want us to have that great nation. It is not left for the
leaders alone, we are the government and we must act in unity with same spirit
and same goal. Let's use our great intellects and resources to get the great
Nigeria we want. No sector should be left behind. Everyone has a significant
role to play.
*I will be the change that I want to see.
Finally, the future of Nigeria is a great one. Do
not think the future of Nigeria is a time zone yet to arrive. The future of
Nigeria is everything we can be and have not become, everything we can do and
have not yet done, and everything we can have and have not yet possessed. The
future of Nigeria is not ahead of us, but inside of you. (FELA DUROTOYE)
God created Nigeria to
be a great nation.
Greatness is our birth right.
Greatness is our true nature.
Our FUTURE is greater than our past & our present.
Together we will
deliver the future of a Great Nigeria
Greatness is our birth right.
Greatness is our true nature.
Our FUTURE is greater than our past & our present.

Comments